Last Few Days of the Downtown Stamford Farmer’s Market!
Mark your calendars – there’s only a few more Saturdays left of the Downtown Stamford Farmer’s Market! Conveniently located blocks away at Latham Park (Bedford Street), the Farmer’s Market is the perfect place to find fresh and seasonal fruits, vegetables, and organic foods.
The weather for this Saturday (October 5th) is looking sunny and cool, with a high of 58° and low of 50°. Bring your friends, family, neighbors and make it a day in Downtown Stamford exploring the Farmer’s Market!
- Country Farm: Fresh fruits and vegetables from Northford
- Meredith’s Country Bakery: Full line of bakery products and jam
- Beldotti Bakery: Bread, pesto, mozzarella and sandwiches
- Vesco Foods: Pickles, olives, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, tapenade
- Waterview Farm: Organic produce and free range eggs
- Mill Pond Essentials: handmade soap, candles and perfumes
- Amelia’s Florist & Farm Market: Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Country Farm II: Fresh produce, honey and maple syrup
- Guasa-Salsa Vzla: Salsa dip with a tasting station
- Biscuit and Bones: Homemade organic dog food
- The Cakery: Freshly baked cupcakes
- Guasa-Salso Vzla: Homemade salsa
- Haute Healing Oasis: Essential oils and wellness spa
- Kardamas Olive Oil: Fresh homemade olive oil
- Oronoque Farms: pies, cookie and various other baked goods
- Paul’s Custom Pet Food LLC: homemade food and treats for dogs and cats
- Triangles Eat: Baked triangle pockets with various fillings
- Wanke’s Yankee Hot Pepper Products: Various hot sauces and spices
The last day of the Farmer’s Market is Saturday October 26th, 2019. Don’t forget to bring your reusable bags!
Looking for some cooking inspiration? Check out this great article on “25 Fall Farmers Market Recipes” from TasteOfHome.com. Which one are you trying first?